Alarm Fee Schedule
- Residential and Commercial Permits
- First time permit is $55.
- Renewal is $25.
Failure to Respond to an Alarm Within 20 Minutes
- $80 service fee will be charged each time a keyholder fails to respond to the alarm location within 20 minutes of notification.
Direct Activation of an Alarm
- $85 service fee will be charged for each alarm activation made, if an emergency does not exist. Emergency for the purposes of this chapter means the commission of a felony crime.
Excessive False Alarms
- Alarm users will be charged $85 for each false alarm in excess of two in any consecutive 90-day period.
- Alarm activation without a valid permit on file
- Alarm owners may be billed a $267 service fee for each alarm activation that occurs without a valid alarm permit on file.
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 5/22/2015