File A Complaint
You may file a citizen complaint in the following ways:
- In person at the Stockton Police Department located at 22 East Market Street, Stockton, CA
- Write to the Police Department's Professional Standards Section at 22 E. Market Street, Stockton, CA 95202
- Telephone the Watch Commander at (209) 937-8480 (24 hours a day), or the Professional Standards Section at (209) 937-8697 during regular business hours.
- Print and complete the Citizen Complaint Form and either mail or hand deliver to the Police Department's Professional Standards Section as referenced above.
- In addtion, forms are available at all Public Library locations; and the City Clerk's Office in City Hall.
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 8/20/2013