City logo and web banner

Family Services

The Stockton Police Department recognizes the family as an integral part of the community and has partnered with numerous service agencies to provide family resources. Please take a moment to view information about the various programs available to help individuals and families.


Please remember, in case of an emergency dial 9-1-1.


Partnership Programs for Personal and Family Safety

  • Domestic Violence:  To report Domestic Violence, contact your local Law Enforcement Agency
  • Restraining Orders:  Contact either Victim Witness at 209-468-2500 or the Women's Center Youth and Family Services at 209-941-2611.
  • Child Abuse:  Contact Child Protective Services at 209-468-1330 or Stockton Police Department
  • Elder Abuse:  Contact San Joaquin County Adult Protective Services at 209-468-4620 or Stockton Police Department.
  • Elder Abuse or Long-term Care Facility:  Contact the Ombudsman's Office at 209-468-3780 or Stockton Police Department.
  • Violations of Child Custody Orders:  File a report online.  Also contact the Superior Court of California, County of San Joaquin Family Court at 209-992-5690.
  • Parental Abductions/Ongoing Child Custody Disputes:  Contact Stockton Police Department.  and the San Joaquin County District Attorney's Office, Child Abduction Unit at 209-468-2400.



External Links

There are currently no external links.

This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 6/3/2015