The Municipal Utilities Department (MUD) is responsible for the operations of the three water utilities: water, wastewater, and stormwater.
MUD’s mission is to:
- Provide high quality potable water on demand
- Collect, treat, and dispose of wastewater
- Collect and dispose of stormwater
The Permit Center is your first stop for submitting any of the MUD applications and for paying fees. A MUD staff person is available at the Permit Center to assist businesses and residents in navigating through the programs and regulations administered by MUD. Specific forms and links for businesses and residents can be found online.
- About Your Address
- Enter your address for specific information about services provided to your property.
- Water Fee Estimator
- Sewer Fee Estimator
- Stormwater Fee Estimator
- City’s Fee Schedule
- Provides information on all fees charged by the City for the current fiscal year.
The forms below are available for downloading and/or printing.
- Request for Utility Service
- Request for Information, Copies, or Research
- City of Stockton Standard Plans and Specifications
If you have questions regarding your utility bill, or shutting on or off service, please contact the Utility Billing Division of Administrative Services.
If you have additional questions, please Contact Us.
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 8/15/2012