After consulting with the Fire Prevention Division regarding possible fire-safety requirements, applicants are required to submit one or more of the following applications to the Fire Prevention Division. Applications shall be submitted in person, if possible. Fee payment is required at the time the application is submitted. Links to applications are provided below in PDF format. Applications are also available at the Fire Prevention Division.
- Operational Fire Permit Application
- One-Time Fire Permit Application
- Plan Check Review Application
- Knox Product Purchase Application
- Small Non-Profit Place of Assembly Affidavit
- Fireworks & Pyrotechnics Application
- Business Closure Declaration
- High-Piled Combustible Storage Packet
- Operational Fire Permits
- Fire Plan Checks
- Fire Inspection Permits
- Suppression Services
- Miscellaneous Fees
If you have any further questions, please call the Stockton Fire Prevention Division.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 3/20/2014