Report a Utility Problem or Emergency
To report an emergency related to water, wastewater or stormwater, please Contact Us.
What is a Utility Emergency?
- Sewer problems backing up raw sewage onto your property or into gutter
- Street flooded from clogged storm drains
- Water leaks, broken pipes, or water running into street
- Illegal dumping into storm drain system – including paint, oil, swimming pool water, or other types of hazardous waste dumped or washed into gutter or storm drain
- Maintenance hole cover missing or misaligned
Fees for specific Municipal Utilities Department services can be found in the Fee Schedule.
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 11/21/2019