In 2011, the City of Stockton redesigned its official government website. The website offers new features, such as Google search capability, an Events and City Meetings Calendar and documents that are easily accessible from the Document Room.
To submit questions or comments about the City of Stockton website, please complete this online form.
Most Frequently Requested Documents
- Alarm Permit Application
- Building Permit Application
- Business Licence Application
- Calendar of City open and closed dates for 2013
- Demographic information for the City, including population, housing and income data
- Event Check List, required when applying for a Special Event with the City of Stockton
- Garbage Service Rates
- Pet Registration (license) Form
- Pixie Woods Map
- Photo Consent Form
- Special Event Venue Rental Process
- Salary Schedule 2013 for City Employees
- Standard Plans and Specifications, Public Works
- Typing Certificate, list of locations to obtain a typing certificate for City jobs
- Utility Start (start service) Application for water, sewer, stormwater and garbage services
- Utility Close (stop service) Application for water, sewer, stormwater and garbage services
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 2/7/2013