In Stockton, every fire station is a Safe Station.
All Stockton firehouses are considered to be a safe place where anyone can go to escape a threatening environment. Children have always considered firefighters their friends, and the program capitalizes on that tradition. The program includes a safe haven for anyone who is in need of help.
Each fire station is a place where a person can find a temporary safe environment. No one will be turned away from any fire station when he or she is in crisis.
Bright yellow signs designating a "Safe Station" are posted at each fire station to remind us that a fire station is a haven of safety.
Working with several existing public agencies, the Stockton Fire Department offers a new beginning by providing a safe place to be at and safe people to be around.
Although firefighters have daily inspection and emergency duties that require them to be absent from the fire station for limited periods, they will always return. This is where you can find the nearest fire station:
- Station 1 - 1818 Fresno Avenue Stockton, CA 95206 Map
- Station 2 - 110 West Sonora Street Stockton, CA 95203 Map
- Station 3 - 1116 East First Street Stockton, CA 95206 Map
- Station 4 - 5525 Pacific Avenue Stockton, CA 95207 Map
- Station 5 - 3499 Manthey Road Stockton, CA 95206 Map
- Station 6 - 1501 Picardy Drive Stockton, CA 95203 Map
- Station 7 - 1767 West Hammer Lane Stockton, CA 95209 Map
- Station 9 - 550 East Harding Way Stockton, CA 95204 Map
- Station 10 - 2903 West March Lane Stockton, CA 95219 Map
- Station 11 - 1211 East Swain Road Stockton, CA 95210 Map
- Station 12 - 4010 East Main Street Stockton, CA 95215 Map
- Station 13 - 3606 Hendrix Drive Stockton, CA 95212 Map
- Station 14 - 3019 McNabb Street Stockton, CA 95209 Map
In the event of an emergency, call 911.
For additional information regarding the Safe Station program, please contact Fire Administration.
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton webpage last reviewed on --- 3/21/2011