Senior centers offer active adults a variety of programs including dance, exercise, special celebrations, card games, billiards, and travel. Free social and support services available to seniors age 50+.
Classes and Activities
Join us at your local community centers for senior classes and activities staffed by volunteers.
Interested in volunteering? Contact us to share your expertise.
Arnold Rue Community Center
Stribley Community Center
Oak Park Senior Center
Oak Park is a full-time senior center with an annual membership program.
Check out our Oak Park Senior Program.
Upcoming Special Events
Senior Luncheon & Bingo
Enjoy lunch and bingo at the Oak Park Senior Center's Social Room.
- Third Friday every month at 12:00 p.m.
- Tickets only $8 and must be purchased in advance.
Oak Park Senior Center presents Movie Fridays
- 1st, 2nd, and 4th Friday every month at 1:00 p.m.
Free Senior Haircuts
Oak Park Senior Center offers free haircuts to seniors.
- Last Wednesday of the month
- 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- By appointment only. Sign up now!
Enjoy the live music and dance at the Oak Park Senior Center:
- Every Thursday from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Members entry fee is only $3 and $4 for non-members.
City of Stockton Community Service Department, Emergency Food Bank, and San Joaquin Food Services offer a mobile Farmer's Market with local, fresh produce at local neighborhood community centers. *Limited amount available. Oak Park Senior Center location is for ages 50 & over ONLY.
Enjoy day trips to the casinos or local scenic trip? Let the Sly Foxes Travel group create an exciting travel itinerary. For more information about current travel listings, cost, and reservations, please call the Oak Park Senior Center Sly Fox Travel Desk.
Upcoming Sly Fox Senior Trips
- Thursday, September 17 - Santa Cruz Follies
- Wednesday, October 14 - Apple Hill & High Hill Ranch
- Wednesday, November 18 - Red Hawk Casino
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 8/26/2015