The City of Stockton has 69 parks with 24 sites that can be reserved, including picnic areas, shelters and amphitheaters. These sites offer a variety of amenities.
General Regulations for picnic reservations are:
- No alcoholic beverages allowed except beer, which is allowed in designated picnic areas.
- No glass bottles or containers are allowed in the park.
- A food/beverage license is required if food will be sold to the public.
- Pony rides, tents, etc., require a Special Event Permit.
- Amplified music requires a Special Event Permit and additional fees may apply.
- Reservable picnic sites are $55.00 for an all day rental.
- Oak Park "Magpie Fenced Area" is $200.00 for an all day rental (keys are required).
- Grupe Park
- Laughlin Park
- Legion Park
- Louis Park
- Mattie Harrell Park
- McKinley Park
- Oak Park
- Panella Park
- Sandman Park
- Stribley Park
- Swenson Park
- Victory Park
- Williams Brotherhood Park
For more information about Picnic Sites, please click here.
For more information about City Parks, please click here .
For availability, please contact the Community Services Department..
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 8/28/2012