Community Development Department
Development Oversight Commission's presentation report on Development Impact Fees.
The Community Development Department establishes policies and goals for long-range plans to provide for the:
- orderly growth of the community,
- management of the Permit Center,
- promotion and preservation of architecturally and historically significant resource, and
- staff support services to the Cultural Heritage Board, Climate Action Plan Advisory Committee, and the Development Oversight Commission.
The Community Development staff coordinates the activities of the Building & Life Safety and Planning & Engineering Services. They ensure applicable codes and laws are implemented and the directives of the City Council and City Manager are carried out. All divisions are located at the Permit Center.
Implementation Action Plan provides a road map for the City to meet customer service improvement goals.
Need a Permit Application and/or Inspection?
- Building Permits & Inspection
- Engineering & Transportation Permits & Inspection
- Fire Prevention Permits & Inspection
- Municipal Utilities Department (MUD) Permits & Inspection
- Planning Permits
For additional questions, visit the Community Development Department Contact Us page.
Permit Center is now a ((WiFi)) Hotspot!
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 6/16/2014