Sanctuary is located on what is currently known as Shima Tract, an approximately 1,967-acre parcel of land. It is bounded on the north by Bear Creek, Mosher Slough and Disappointment Slough; on the west by Fourteen Mile Slough; on the east by the City of Stockton; and on the south by Fourteen Mile Slough and Five Mile Slough.
Sanctuary Master Development Plan Documents
- Draft Environmental Impact Report(20 pgs, 90.7KB)
- Final Environmental Impact Report(388 pgs, 12.6MB)
- Final Fiscal Impact Analysis Report(100 pgs, 1.06MB)
- Final Master Development Plan (MDP 1-05)(225 pgs, 61.9 MB)
- Final Public Facilities Financial Plan Report(116 pgs, 1.33MB)
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 6/16/2015