Crystal Bay is a planned residential community of 173 +/- acres and approximately 1,343 residential units, designed with a wide variety of park and open space amenities located in the northwest portion of the City of Stockton.
The project site is bounded by Eight Mile Road to the north, Bishop Cut and Rio Blanco Road to the west, and the southern and eastern boundaries abutting Westlake at Spanos Park West. The natural boundaries of existing development, the Delta to the west, and Eight Mile Road to the north.
City Council approved Crystal Bay Residential Project on April 29, 2008.
Crystal Bay Residential Project Documents
- Crystal Bay - Notice of Preperation NOP (94 pgs, 4.49MB)
- Crystal Bay - Preliminary Geotechnical Services Report (48 pgs, 2.03MB)
- Crystal Bay - Biological Resource Evaluation (48 pgs, 286KB)
- Crystal Bay - Water Supply Assessment (76 pgs, 1.39MB)
- Crystal Bay - Traffic Report (730 pgs, 12.0MB)
- Crystal Bay - Air Data (2 pgs, 248KB)
- FEIR Final Environmental Impact Report (154 pgs, 15.8MB)
- Findings, Overriding Considerations, Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program (87 pgs, 387KB)
- ADEIR (424 pgs, 9.69MB)
- Final Planned Development Report (214 pgs, 124MB)
This project was approved by the City Council on April 29, 2008 Agenda Item 9.01.
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 4/25/2012