The Council Audit Committee oversees all independent auditing services for the City provided by both the City Auditor and the City's commercial auditing firm, including but not limited to the following:
- Review the City Auditor's annual audit plan.
- Review audit reports issued by the City Auditor.
- Review the annual follow-up report issued by the City Auditor.
- Refer special requests for audit services to the City Auditor.
- Review the annual audit plan of the City's commercial audit firm.
- Review the City's annual financial reports and reports of the commercial audit firm.
Review external quality control review reports of the Office of the City Auditor.
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton webpage last reviewed on --- 3/18/2011