City Council Goals
On April 14, 2014, the Stockton City Council held a workshop to develop a Strategic Workplan for the 2014-15 fiscal year. The Council provided clear direction and focus by establishing the following strategic targets and priority goals.
- Public Safety
- Fiscal Sustainability
- Organizational Development
- Economic Development
- Public Relations/Image
- Improve police response times, customer service and follow-ups; hire additional officers and increase diversity.
- Implement the Marshall Plan and institutionalize it.
- Retool public nuisance code enforcement issues.
- Instituationalize modeling for financial forecasting.
- Dedicate monetary resources for improved technology.
- Develop and implement economic development plan to attract and retain businesses and target areas of underserved populations.
- Focus on downtown market rate housing project (ULI Study).
- Revise General Plan.
- Develop an aggressive marketing and communication plan.
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 7/15/2014