Council District boundaries changed in June 2011. Districts were adjusted in accordance with the City Charter following the population information provided by the 2010 U.S. Census.
Council District 6 - 11 x 17 color map (PDF)
City Council District 6 is located in the South Stockton area.
The District features the following City-owned and operated facilities:
- Weston Ranch Library - 1453 W. French Camp Road
- Ernie Shropshire Park - 4120 Pock Lane
- Holmes Park - 1718 Ralph Avenue
- Mattie Harrell Park - 2244 S. Lincoln Street
- McKinley Park - 424 E. Ninth Street
- Paul E. Weston Park - 3603 E W S Woods Boulevard
- Peri Park - 2920 McCloud River Road
- Peterson Park - Tenth St. & Union Street
- Smith Park - 2606 William Moss Boulevard
- Van Buskirk Park & Community Center - 734 Houston Avenue
- Williams Brotherhood Park - 2040 S. Airport Way
- W. M. Long Park - 4535 Woodchase Lane
Projects in the District
- Eighth Street and Weston Ranch Storm Water Pump Station Rehabilitation
- Sanitary Sewer Force Main Condition Assessment, River Crossings – Citywide
- Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Project – Districts 3, 4, 6
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 7/7/2015