Council District boundaries changed in June 2011. Districts were adjusted in accordance with the City Charter following the population information provided by the 2010 U.S. Census.
Council District 3 - 11 x 17 color map (PDF)
Council District 3 is located in North Stockton and extends southwest of March Lane.
The District features the following City-owned and operated facilities:
- Arnold Rue Community Center - 5758 Lorraine Avenue
- Company 4 - 5525 Pacific Avenue
- Company 11 - 1211 E. Swain Road
- Swenson Golf Course - 6803 Alexandria Place
- Margaret Troke Library - 502 W. Benjamin Holt Drive
- Atherton Park - 1978 Quail Lakes Drive
- Anderson Park - 6201 N. El Dorado Street
- Anderson Skate Park - 6137 N. El Dorado Street
- Cruz Park - 110 Segovia Lane
- Grupe Park - 5818 Cumberland Place
- Holiday Park - 614 Elaine Drive
- Panella Park / Arnold Rue Community Center - 5758 Lorraine Avenue
- Sherwood Park - 100 W. Robinhood Drive
- Swenson Park - 6803 Alexandria Place
- Weberstown East Park - 4750 Kentfield Road
Projects in the District
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 7/7/2015