Council District boundaries changed in June 2011, in accordance with the City Charter and population information provided by the 2010 Census.
Council District 2 - 11 x 17 inch color map (PDF)
Council District 2 is located in the North Stockton area.
- Total Population: 48, 477 (Source: 2010 Census)
District 2 features these City-owned and operated facilities.
- Company 7 - 1767 W. Hammer Lane
- Cortez Park - 817 Erie Drive
- Gibbons Park - 1825 W. Hammer Lane
- Loch Lomond Park - 8477 N. El Dorado Street
- Matt Equinoa Park - 9499 Glacier Point Drive
- Parma Sister City Park - 9127 Chianti Circle
- Sandman Park - 8801 Don Avenue
- S.L. Fong Park - 2525 Blossom Circle
- Unity Park - 5525 Rayanna Drive
- Valverde Park - 2418 Arden Lane
Projects in District 2
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 2/28/2017